Registered Children's Nurse (Community)
We are looking for an experienced Registered Children's Nurse in the Nuneaton area of Warwickshire to provide outstanding care to children and young people within the community.
You will be joining a specialist provider of support services for adults and children with complex care needs; including acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and multiple sclerosis. They provide one to one support, 24 hours a day to enable them to live as independently as possible, within their own homes and in the community.
As a Registered Children's Nurse, you will be supporting individuals within the Midlands, which could include Birmingham, Leicester, Solihull, and Peterborough. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Building strong bonds with each child you support and their families
- Ensuring care plans are maintained, to meet care standards
- Identify and undertake regular training
- Encouraging independence and maintaining each individual’s dignity and respect
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Registered Paediatric Nurse with an active PIN Number
- Tracheotomy and ventilator trained
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Experience of working with children with complex needs
In return, you will receive a Band 7 salary (£30k - £35k), plus mileage, pension and healthcare scheme, laptop and phone.
If you feel this job is for you and would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.