Estimating & Sales Engineer
My client is a long established business with a reputation around the World for Forging and Engineering excellence, offering a rewarding opportunity to join a successful team with stability and expertise.
They are seeking an experienced Estimating & Sales Engineer to support the Key Accounts Manager in fulfilling and maintaining KPI’s, ensure customer's expectations are met and improve the repeatability and profitability of manufacturing routes.
ESSENTIAL PERSON SPEC:
- Full UK/EU Driving licence
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible, self-motivated, organised and a confident communicator
- Educated to degree level or a time served apprentice in an engineering discipline
- Experience within the forging or machining industry
- Ability to use SolidWorks
- Ensure customer requests are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Provide timely and accurate estimates within 3 days or less
- Timely production of routing packs to ensure a consistent flow of work through the works
- Ensuring estimates and routings are of a high standard to ensure parts will meet the fit, form and function of the customer requirements
- Ensuring all KPI’s are in line with company expectation
- Ensure customer's expectations are met
Please apply for further information and job specification.