Mental Health Nurse Opportunities / Private Sector
I have some great opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN`S), Who have at least 1 years post qualifying experience. There are state of the art working environments and expectational packages on offer!
The role:Role responsibilities:
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
- The opportunity to develop and progress across the Staff Nurse grading through a distinct career pathway.
To be successful as a RMN, you’ll need:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.