Health Care Assistant
Health care assistants in and around Birmingham area paying up to £10 per hour. Permanent full time and part time hours available.
Dean Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our friendly Worcester branch team working in residential and clinical settings in the Birmingham area. We have full or part time hours, covering a range of days, nights and weekends.
We are seeking experienced HCAs to work in a range of nursing, care and residential homes, providing the highest level of care for our clients. You will be supporting our clients to fulfil their day-to-day lives and your duties will include a wide variation of tasks such as general personal care tasks and offering companionship and personal support.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to work in a calm, reassuring manner, putting the service users at the centre of all you do. This could include a range of tasks and activities such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
We work with many different clients throughout the region across a wide range of settings and will provide the opportunity for you to develop new skills and work in different environments. We can offer you full or part time work long days, early and late shifts, as well as waking nights and sleep-ins. These shifts are available 7 days a week and we can work around your commitments.
Healthcare Assistant Requirements:
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- Must have a minimum of 9 months paid experience in similar settings
- Willing to complete specialist training to meet the needs of the client
- Access to own transport preferable due to location
- Great communication and written skills
- All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check.
Healthcare Assistant Responsibilities:
- You will need to assist with personal care and light household duties
- Provide practical and social support
- To promote levels of independence when necessary
- Assisting with meal preparation
- To be enthusiastic, reliable and promote continuity
Healthcare Assistant Benefits
- Free ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free DBS
- Excellent salary of up to £10/hr, paid weekly
- Holiday entitlement
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £200 per successful referral
- Local consultant and branch support team
- Various settings available