Customer Service Representative
The Midcounties Co-operative is the largest independent co-operative in the UK and is an innovative co-operative business, owned by its members. We are proud to be a successful co-operative, founded on co-operative values and principles that co-ops share throughout the world.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide excellent customer care. You will work within our exciting, fast paced energy department, dealing with calls and queries, responding promptly and effectively to emails from our customers and taking customer payments.
- You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service with our customers and members
- Accurately record data
- Provide outstanding customer service ensuring that all reasonable customer requirements are met
- Maintain and update customer contact records
- Continue to develop their knowledge of the energy industry
- Always conducting a professional manor whether face to face or via telephone
- Experience working within a customer service environment
- Confident on the phone and dealing with customers
- Be able to handle complaints professionally and promptly
- Looking for flexible working hours
- Be able to work on a Saturday
Working a full time 37.5 hour week, candidates will need to be flexible and able to work between the hours 8am - 8pm on a 3 week rota incorporating 1 Saturday in 3. Please be aware you will need to have no commitments for the first three weeks of employment due to the training programme.
Offering a salary of £8.97 per hour.
Please can applicants be aware they will need to be able to start 9th October 2017.
If you are looking for employment within a customer service environment - we would love to hear from you!