Are you experienced in recruitment professional with recruitment experience within in-house or agency based settings? If so we have an exciting role for a large blue chip client based in Birmingham, to support a large scale recruitment project for a manufacturing facility.
The Recruitment Advisor will effectively and efficiently support and carry out recruitment activities across the UK, in line with business requirements and provide a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
You will utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively.
To support the effective and efficient running of the Recruitment and Staffing function.
The role will be expected to perform the following activities, covering permanent, student and post graduate recruitment activity.
The Recruitment Advisor will have the a good level of understanding across the following areas:-
* Organisational skills
* Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, processes and procedures
* Understanding of MS Office and IT systems
* Employment law
* Experience of working both cross-function and/or internationally
* Highly developed communication skills
* Proven time management skills
* Ability to work in a high volume environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
* Strong analytical skills
You will be qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent i.e. in Business Management/ Human Resources, and have a professional and motivated approach to your work, with the ability to handle large scale recruitment projects.
Interested applicants should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information.