Animal Care Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Animal Care Assistant to join a busy veterinary practice in Shrewsbury.
The ideal applicant should have a hard working and flexible approach with a passion for the veterinary industry
- Offer support to Veterinary Nurses to allow them to focus on other area's of their role
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness through all clinical areas
- Clean and sterilise clinical instruments
- Maintain patient accommodation
- Provide basic animal care and support
- Correct hamdling and restraint
- Previous experience in the veterinary environment (highly desirable)
- An animal related qualification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong initiative and the ability to work alone or in a team
This is a part time position for 21hrs per week.
Please apply with your CV and we will give suitable candidates a call to discuss the role and practice in more detail.