National IT Trainer
We are currently recruiting for an IT Technical Trainer to deliver level 3 and level 4 Apprenticeship Frameworks and Standards.
This is a national role as every 8-10 weeks you will need to travel to training centres across the country - the furthest south is London and the furthest north is the Newcastle area. Outside of this travel to deliver face to face classroom sessions, you will be deliver the qualifications and standards online.
Working for one of the most reputble providers in the field, this company provide a supportive environment for learners and employees alike.
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of the IT Pro Apprenticeship framework and IT and Software Apprenticeship Standards
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards; including any administrative duties attached to the role
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Achieve consistently "Good" observation grades
- Achieve the benchmark of 8.2 learner feedback scores
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
Extensive travel will be involved in the role - every approx 8 weeks to centres across the country as stated above. All other sessions are delivered remotely.
- A proven track record of relevant experience of delivering technical training
- Sound Technical Knowledge with an ability to facilitate learning
- Have proven proficiency in the following paradigms, languages, technologies and skills:
- Software Design & Testing
- Object Oriented Programming - C#
- Event Driven Programming - VB.net
- Database Design & Development - SQL
If you feel you have the necessary experiene, please apply.