Fuel Watch Manager
Fuel Watch Manager
Walsall Depot (covering the Hartshorne Group)
Reporting to: Sales Director
Salary: Attractive package; company car, health care, pension, laptop, mobile.
Hartshorne Group is today, one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the West Midlands, East Midlands, Nottingham, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are recruiting for a Fuel Watch Manager to provide specialist Driver Development Training, to promote the Fuel Advice service plus all associate products and services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out Dynafleet procedures including, Initial set up, downloading vehicle information from demonstrator and customer vehicles and report live feed back.
- Ensure Telematics agreements are in place for all Dynafleet customers to ensure legal compliance in line with European law.
- Familiarise customer on the Dynafleet system.
- Conduct and carry out driver development training / consultation when required.
- To update the CRM System with relative customer information.
- To offer as a resource in a customers’ business promoting fuel savings.
- Hold Driver Forums to demonstrate the importance of techniques and behaviours.
- Attend customer functions and shows. etc.
- Manage and support Volvo Dynafleet update meetings as required.
- Support National & local fleets where required.
A fully qualified C+E HGV driver with driving experience and driver CPC.
Excellent communication skills / presentation skills.
Competent Power point, Excel & Word skills.
Transport industry knowledge.
Volvo Product knowledge would be an advantage.
Telematics knowledge / understanding.
Unsociable hours will be called upon to meet customer needs
The successful candidate will have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team. You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial experience in a similar environment or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.