IT Senior Manager (SOX) - FTSE 100 Utilities Company
IT SOX Senior Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are looking to speak with IT Auditors well versed in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) to join an innovative FTSE 100 company. This role will be based in the West Midlands. You will be building a large, collaborative team and will be required to travel to locations such as the USA circa 20% of the time.
- Executing end to end walkthroughs of key IT applications and business processes.
- Identify documentation gaps within the processes.
- Consult on design effectiveness of existing controls.
- Identify and test key controls.
- Communicate issues effectively with stakeholders, including appropriate process owners.
- Technology audit experience, preferably from the Big 4.
- Significant exposure to IT general controls and applications controls.
- Robust exposure to SOX regulations
- CISA qualification
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!