SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant for a 9 month contract to join a small but busy finance team, based in Derby. Our client is committed to exceeding their customers' expectations through superior service, delivery and innovation.They offer a friendly working environment with real development opportunities, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Main duties will include:
- Credit control
- Raising and posting sales invoices
- Monthly bank, merchant account and intercompany reconciliation work
- Assisting with cash-flow forecasting
- Preparing journals
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Purchase ledger including processing expenses claims and analysing company credit card expenditure
- Handling customer and supplier queries
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in accounts and good attention to detail are essential for this role. You will be Confident and enthusiastic, you will be very diligent in the way you work, with a high level of attention to detail and strong computer skills are essential. As part of a team and be willing to assist other team members as and when required. This role is a 9 month contract so you must be able to start as soon as possible. Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.