Bodycote operate an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries including, aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil and gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation. Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services and a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
Bodycote has over 5,700 people globally, in 26 countries spread over 190 locations. We recognise that the success of our business depends upon the skills, commitment and loyalty of our people. We strive to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded and valued.
We are looking to recruit a Site Engineer who would conduct planned preventive maintenance and ensure equipment is in good working order.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Health, Safety and Environmental
- Statutory inspections
- Ensure all company health, safety and environmental procedures are followed
- Especial emphasis on confined space and inert gas safety
- Especial emphasis on water borne pathogen regulations
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and emergency repairs including call outs
- Assist maintenance of stores system including spares procurement
- Record keeping of planned and unplanned events
- Record keeping for water treatment
- Apply knowledge and experience to assist development of engineering systems
- Ensure requirements of NADCAP / AS9100 are met
- Ensure PPMs are carried out
- Ensure calibrations are carried out
- Ensure records of PPM and unplanned maintenance are kept
- Ensure production up time in maximised within the requirements of safety and quality
- Liaise with production and quality to ensure vessel availability and suitability for operation
Education, Skills and Experience
- LEVEL 4 COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Electrical experience preferred together with mechanical aptitude
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your careerat Bodycote. All internal applicants should inform their current line manager of their application. The closing date for applications is 6th September 2017.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your CV on file and should anything come up that matches your experience we will contact you. Good luck in your job search.