To £33,000pa + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Infrastructure Engineer to work in a busy IT environment providing 2nd line support. You will be required to take ownership of any issues as well as getting involved with installation, configuration and upgrades as well as certain project work.
- Supporting the Windows and Citrix Servers to a high level working to ITIL standards
- Manage, design and implement all infrastructure and relevant services over multiple sites including all LAN and WAN issues
- Manage and Citrix deployments providing input into architectural designs
- Consult with users and 3rd parties to evaluate and plan tasks
An experienced infrastructure engineer, a good communicator who excels at delivering technical excellence is required. You will need to have a strong technical background blended with good communication skills
You will need experience of:
- Windows, Exchange, and virtualisation skills (Mainly VMware)
- A good knowledge of Citrix
- Switching and Routing
Our client is a growing business that is well known throughout the industry. They are undergoing business change at present and are keen to appoint a high calibre infrastructure engineer to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370697.