Regional Trainer, Healthcare
Regional Trainer needed for a Healthcare Provider
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate, self-motivated and experienced Trainer to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business. The role will cover numerous sites around Stoke and the wider West Midlands region.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality training and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
As a Trainer you role will involve:
- Co-ordinating Care Worker Training
- Delivering Care Worker Training
- Assessing Trainee learning
- Maintaining complete and accurate training records
- Undertaking continuous training and development to ensure knowledge is up to date
- Working with the policy team to develop standard training programmes in line with current best practice
- Agreeing and achieving targets for training
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to continuously improve the training where possible to ensure all new employees are well educated in their role to enable them to deliver the best possible care.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV of interest.