Learning and Development Officer (L&D Officer)
My client, a large independent leading charity are looking for a Learning & Development Officer (L&D Officer) to help set up their training department. The company itself has sites all over the UK and do wonders for the people they help.
The successful Learning & Development Officer (L&D Officer) will be working in a very busy, fast paced environment and the right person will be given exposure to the whole training environment in order to aid in their own career progression.
The Learning & Development Officer will be responsible for the full training cycle, conducting training needs analysis, design work and delivery and ensuring that every person who goes through training experiences a smooth process.
As the successful Learning & Development Officer you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis
- Organise training events, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Design the training programmes
- Monitor employee's personal development plans
- Obtain training feedback and relay information to necessary people
- Get involved in management training to help upskill senior stakeholders.
It is essential that you have a deep understanding of people with mental health issues.
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong delivery skills
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to travel independently as required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
To apply for the Learning & Development Officer position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.