Head of PPC
If you are looking for your next step into an amazing digital agency as the Head of PPC then you should have a closer look at this Head of PPC role. They are expanding massively due to new clients that have been brought on and they are looking for someone with excellent experience to run the PPC team.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Head of PPC, you will be responsible for the following:
• Working for a fast moving agency and working with world class clients.
• Managing the business' Pay Per Click & Search Engine Marketing portfolio on behalf of all clients.
• Creating, managing, optimising as well as improving paid SEM campaigns in Google, MSN and Yahoo by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Ad Copy Optimisation, Split Testing, Landing Page Development, The Content Network, Bid Optimisation and Conversion Optimisation.
• Maintaining and optimising campaigns with very large budgets.
• Managing a team of PPC professionals in a professional and suitable way.
• Building stregnth and confidence within your team and mentor them with their careers.
Experience and Skills:
The successful Head of PPC will have the following:
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics & conversion tracking techniques
• Ability to manage large SEM campaigns
• A hands-on approach to work
• Previous experience of managing and mentoring a small team
• Solid experience in PPC with a commercial background
• Ideally someone with experience of working with similar size campaigns (or bigger)