Senior Healthcare Assistant
Health Care Assistant - Complex Care & EMI.
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to join our ever expanding Bank Hours team within the Cheshire and Stoke-on-Trent region. We are currently operating a fast track recruitment process with next day interviews available and free DBS checks.
We are recruiting carers on a temporary / ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting residents within care & residential care settings in various locations around the Cheshire and Stoke-on-Trent region.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting.
* NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care qualified or equivalent.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
* Have experience providing Personal Care and Moving & Handling.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check (Limited time only)
* Free specialist training programmes.
* 100% Flexible working hours to fit around any lifestyle.
* Experience in a variety of high quality Hospitals and units.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a healthcare environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
If you would like to register for the position of Healthcare Assistant in your local areas, please apply online or call Michael Walker , Search Medical (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age