Forklift Driver days
Are you an experienced FLT Driver with a desire to join a reputable team within the logistics sector?
Experienced Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Drivers needed for very busy warehouse in the B76 area (Minworth). Our Client is one of the UK's leading palletised freight distribution networks.
Due to the Christmas period fast approaching our client is looking for forklift drivers with a minimum of 12 months experience, required to work within a fast paced environment working alongside up to 80 active fork lifts. Although night shifts are available, we are doing a big push on both the mornings and afternoons on a fixed shift basis.
Candidates who are put forward will be asked to go for an initial assessment to check their capability on the FLT C/B truck. If candidates successfully pass the assessment they will do a week's paid induction on day shifts and then moving onto a permanent night shift. This is guaranteed long term work with a permanent contract after 12 weeks
Details about the role:
- Temp to Perm position, money goes up significantly upon completion of the trial period
- 6 months experience on a counterbalance truck
- Forklift license must be RTITB or ITSSAR approved
- Experience unloading double decker lorries
- Working nights will be: Monday-Friday 0500 - 1400
- Pay Rates: £8.50 per hour
- TEMP TO PERM
If you are interested please click below or alternatively email