Senior Financial Accountant
My client is currently recruiting a permanent Financial Accountant based in Coventry paying £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience).
The Accountant provides expertise in performing a variety of complex accounting activities for the financial statements including the balance sheet, statement of retained earnings, income statement and statement of cash flows. Ensures the integrity of the accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 2
- Classifying, examining, and analyzing accounting records and preparing related financial reports and statements
- Maintaining general ledger and generating monthly financial statements
- Production of statutory accounts
- Experience with IFRS and/or FRS101
- Participating in the monthly/year end close process by generating various journal entries, preparing required reconciliations, and analytically reviewing specific general ledger accounts for accuracy and proper valuation
- Maintaining facility fixed asset records including corporation tax supporting documentation
- Collecting tax information and preparing sales tax returns
- Performing annual company internal audits for finance and accounting
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- VAT Returns
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance as required.
- There are no specific qualification requirements for this role, however you will be QBE, Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience with IFRS and FRS101
If you feel this role is for you and you would like to find out more about the company ect... please call or email