Retail Stock Taker
Immediate Interviews forpositions, available now!
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europefor household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, M&S Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill and many more . We are now recruiting forPermanent positions. Are you….
- Over 18?
- Hard working?
- Do you have great Customer service?
- Are you able to stay away from home up to 3 nights per week and work a range of hours which will involve early starts and late finishes?
We have Opportunities available to work across the UK and Europe if you have a valid passport as a Retail Stock taker. Full comprehensive training will be given along with excellent career opportunities as a Retail Stock taker.
As a Retail Stock taker you will attend the store stock counts for our client's UK retail stores. You will need to have the flexibility to take on your duties as and when needed and will involve counting a variety of stock within retail stores, using hand held computer terminals.
WIS will provide:
- Competitive salary Starting at £7.50 P/H
- Regular performance reviews and wage increases
- Variable hours dependent on our customer requirements
- Designated pick up points in Cannock, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Tipton and Birmingham
- Genuine opportunities to develop your career
- Travel compensation and meal allowance provided
- All accommodation booked and pre-paid by WIS International
A driving license is not essential but desired