Guest Relations Advisor - Guest Relations, Burton Upon Trent
This is an ideal role for a customer service focused individual who is determined to deliver a first class Guest Relations, efficiently handling and resolving enquiries and complaints via a variety of platforms including social media forums.
Key responsibilities include:
- To deliver exceptional customer service and make genuine connections with both external Guests and internal stakeholders across all feedback channels including voice and social media as well as face to face.
- Understand the Guest requirements and identify the best resolution in line with Business process and procedures.
- To positively communicate Greene King business processes to our Guests, both internal and external.
- Meet departmental objectives/targets in line with Service Level Agreements
- Utilise the information available to achieve timely resolutions and assist with the sharing of knowledge within the team.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to your own personal development and take ownership of working on any development areas/skills gaps.
- To meet Guest demands by working on other activities as required by the Guest Services Team Leader or Guest Services Manager.
- Have the ability to listen and respond to Guests providing a quality driven service
- Experience of working within a fast paced and changeable environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the telephone and in writing, a natural conversationalist with strong diplomacy skills
- Crisis identification and handling capability
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to focus and work to agreed objectives while constantly striving to exceed targets
- Able to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a fun attitude and sense of humour
- Experience and understanding from a professional capacity of using Social Networks and review sites – particularly Facebook, Twitter and Trip Advisor
- Ability to interpret and understand the likely impact of an online conversation and comment thread
- Experience using Social Media Monitoring and Management tools is an advantage
- Familiarity of Data Protection considerations for Greene King and its Guests
- Competent user of IT systems including excel, word and e-mail systems
- English and Maths G.C.S.E
Location: Burton Upon Trent, UKReference Code 972952