IT Controls Manager - (FTSE 100 Utilities Company)
IT Controls Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with an established, market leading business based in the West Midlands. You will be part of a brand-new IT Controls team and will be responsible for both implementing and testing Internal Controls within the business.
You will be both implementing and testing IT General Controls with a SAP environment. The business is also currently looking at their options and may look to change financial ledgering systems in the near future. You will be required to maintain strong relationships with Senior Managers within the business and be required to work independently with 2 direct reports.
Understanding of control frameworks include the following, COBIT, ITIL, ISO17799, COSO, CMMI, COC).
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- An excellent understand of IT General Controls.
- Experience of IT SOx Controls.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working with SAP (ideally).
- Exposure to meeting tight deadlines within both IT and financial projects.
- CISA or ACA / ACCA or relevant qualification.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!