Alexander Daniels is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join a reputable business based in Lichfield on a long term temporary basis.
Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Supporting the annual budgeting process;
- Working with the project teams to produce accurate forecasts and supporting non-finance managers in the project teams to ensure accurate reporting of income and expenditure;
- Producing monthly management reports on contract performance on a timely basis;
- Supporting the quarterly financial review meetings;
- Producing the annual financial summary for the year-end external audit and support the external auditors with any finance-related queries;
- Ensuring only appropriate contract expenditure is incurred and paid within deadlines
- Maintaining accurate data throughout transition to the new information system;
- Working with the business to help bed in new financial processes and procedures following implementation of the new system.
The ideal candidate;
- Recently qualified or part qualified accountant studying towards CIMA or equivalent
- Ability or desire to work in a multi-disciplinary role
- Available to start immediately for a long term assignment
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- Good time management and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Confident communicator of financial information to non-finance people;
- Computer literate with advanced Microsoft Excel skills is essential.