Network Architect - Juniper, Cisco, HP
Networks - Juniper, JUNOS, Cisco & HP
Juniper, JUNOS, Cisco, HP, LAN/WAN, Network Design, Projects, Implementations, Network Security, Firewalls, Virtual Routers & Switching, Network Architecture, Technical Support, Recommendations, Consultancy Input, Advice, Mentoring and Guidance for the Networks Team.
GBP70,000 + Pension + Health + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Established and expanding company is seeking an experienced Network Architect be their Technical Lead based at their Infrastructure HQ in Warwickshire.
Your functional capabilities will dovetail with being the SME across all technical areas across the Networks Services environment and will coexist with the Design and Architecture responsibilities to ensure solutions compatibility and compliance to Service Agreements and Technical Standards for future needs and growth.
This post will require you will need to be a "tenacious completer" that is also responsible for ensuring the Network Team are aligned and prioritised to meet live system deadlines and project timescales.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Owning Operational Support, Improvement Plans for the Networks area, ensuring appropriate and successful implementation your key technical responsibilities will involve:
- Experience in a similar role of network architecture and problem solving
- Design, implementations & Support of, but not solely, Juniper (ScreenOS and JUNOS),
- Cisco and HP switches configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of ACL and VPN configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Proven routing knowledge of Static/OSPF routing as a minimum
- Advanced knowledge of Virtual Routers/Routing-instances and associated route leaking.
Technical Qualifications Desirable:
- JNCIA - JUNOS
This role requires proven Networks Architecture skills and in return the client will offer you a secure and stable working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and a progressive career path.