SF Group are currently looking for a Quality Manager with experience of working within a high volume consumer good manufacturing facility.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Due to the rapidly expanding nature of the company, this role has a large bearing on New Product Introduction to manufacturing line predominantly based overseas
- There is a key focus on supplier development to ensure manufacturers of sub components are adhering to sufficient quality standards
- You will also be tasked with the delegation of tasks through the quality team as well as the training and development of employees
- Ensuring robust problem solving solutions, you will be required to travel overseas on a regular basis (25% of the time)
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience of leading quality improvements within a high volume manufacturing environment and managing quality with overseas suppliers
- A strong knowledge of lean methodology tools such as Six Sigma to lead continuous improvements of supplier manufacturing lines
- Experience of leading teams whilst focussing on training and development of individuals
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of GBP40,000 - GBP48,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .