Are you an experienced Quarry Manager? Eager to excel in a management role? If the answer is our client are recruiting and want to hear from you!
Our client believe the people are their business. Our client offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Quarry Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Company Car
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the business rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
As the ideal Quarry Manager, you will specifically focus on leading a team of operational staff focusing on delivering exceptional SHE standards and meeting financial and operational targets.
- Experience in Quarry Management
- Experienced in product and technical appreciation
- Skilled in Planning
- People Managing
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as Quarry Manager, take overall responsibility for managing Wellington Sand and Gravel Quarry. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Co-ordinating all aspects of day to day operation of the quarry through the Supervisors and team of operatives
- Work closely with maintenance team to coordinate maintenance activities during a normal day and during shutdowns
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery and quality issues as well as managing the complaints system
- Support the culture of health and safety
- Ensure all staff and contractors working on site are fully inducted and comply with the business standards and policies
- Carry out and record daily safety briefings, weekly health and safety inspections for the site
This business is the UK's leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. The innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country's long term future.
If you share the same values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help our client fulfil their vision, our client would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Quarry Manager!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.