Business Support Co-ordinator
The National Trust is a busy organisation that has a lot going on at all times - you can guarantee that no day is the same so you'll have to love variety. As well as supporting day to day operations, you'll have the chance to support a variety of projects and offer your advice beyond your team. You'll always champion best practice when it comes to business support, and will be confident challenging the norm when you think there's a better way of doing something.
Interview Date: 27th September 2017
What it's like to work here
The Attingham Hub is one of three mixed discipline offices in the Midlands region. The office, located within Attingham Park, provides Consultancy support and advice to all our properties across Herefordshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire, with some of the consultants working on a pan-regional basis.
What you'll be doing
Known for your exceptional organisational skills and your love of delivering first class support, you'll provide a comprehensive administration service to your property or consultancy team. As well as looking after people's diaries and movements, you'll be confident using a variety of IT packages to create reports, keep accurate records, and write timely and accurate internal/external communications. You'll run a tight ship, and will soon be the go to person for your team.
Your main focus will be to support the Estate Managers using both Microsoft Office applications and a variety of in-house systems. You'll liaise between Estate Managers and tenants to arrange property inspections. Co-ordination of financial recharges and entering details on the National Trust's Property System, upkeep of utility supplier invoices and keep all relevant records up to date. You'll use outlook calendars to arrange meetings between Estate Managers and internal and external clients. You'll also support the Environmental Practices Advisors with the Environmental Management System reviews and updating information on the Metering and Monitoring system as required.
With your Business Support colleagues you'll also contribute towards the efficient running of the hub office with generic duties which will include: answering telephone calls, greeting visitors to the hub, dealing with staff and customer enquiries, servicing meeting rooms and incoming and outgoing post.
All applications must include a CV and Covering Letter.
Who we're looking for
Our team love to be busy, and so will you. So to hit the ground running, you will need to be:
- Helpful and approachable
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Can easily identify with people's needs
- Experienced with administrative duties, including up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Take pride on delivering excellent customer and administrative service
- Enjoy working as part of a team and flexing your time and focus to support others
- Experience in where you have had to prioritise your own workload
- Advanced IT Skills (Microsoft Office) and ability to use digital/social media and other marketing channels
- Good eye for detail
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as GBP2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking