A family run organisation in Evesham are looking for a temporary Sales Administrator until November.
GBP8.97 per hour (Premium)
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5:30)
Your new company
A Family run organisation on the outskirts of Worcestershire are looking for a Temporary Sales Administrator to support their team during their peak time until approximately the end of November 2017. This role is paying a Premium hourly rate of GBP8.97 per hour.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide first class Customer Service to all customers at all times
- Process sales orders in a timely manner and ensure any related queries are followed up immediately to ensure all delivery timescales/deadlines are met
- Ensure all delivery queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and complaints
- Ensure all communication/interaction with customers is accurately recorded within the relevant IT System.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have the following:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Excellent written communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast paced environment
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from the chance to work with a European company that values their employees and will really invest in your development. You will also benefit from on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.