New Homes Sales Consultant - Warwickshire
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, one of the UK's most prestigeous estate agencies is actively seeking a new homes sales advisor to sell new build properties on developments across Warwickshire,
The suitable candidate will need at least a year of sales experience within the property market, and a strong desire to work within the flourishing new homes industry.
The role would suit an estate agent who is looking to transfer their sales skills into the rewarding new homes market, and secure themselves a position with a highly reputable developer.
- Establish good customer relationships
- Follow up and encourage on all potential sales leads
- Work closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Research the market to provide clients with knowledge and information on developments in surrounding areas
- Communicate with site managers and development teams
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout process
The suitable candidate
- Must have sales experience within the property industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reasonable understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary ranging from GBP18,000 to GBP20,000
- Realistic OTE of GBP27,000
If your interest in the role or know somebody who is then please to get in touch today on