Accounts Administrator - Purchase Ledger
Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator looking for a new challenge? A long established, leading, family business is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis in Southam. Your prime role will be to responsible for the completion of day to day finance operations and support the finance team.
Company: who will I be working for as Accounts Assistant?
A family orientated, friendly and supportive company who supply, manufacture and install for the building industry all over the UK. They work with a wide range of clients and blue chip companies always delivering the best service and excel at what they do.
Key Accountabilities for the Accounts Assistant:
- Recording and reconciling bank transactions
- Monthly cost allocation
- Compiling timesheets
- Assisting with sub-contractor payment runs
- Maintaining the database at all times
- Dealing with purchase ledger invoices and queries
- Compiling and processing weekly payment runs
- Dealing with inter company recharges
- Liaising with other departments
- Carrying out any other administration as required
Key competencies for Accounts Assistant:
- 1 years' experience of working accounts role or equivalent
- Purchase ledger experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of working with an inhouse accounts package
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic problem solver
- Adaptable and good initiative
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Part of a team! You will be joining and supportive team providing a role pivotal to the success of the company!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A competitive salary, working hours of between 35 and 38 a week, generous holidays and bank holidays, free onsite parking staff outings and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"