Duty and Assessment - QSW: Flexible Working
NonStop's client based in the East Midlands is currently searching for a Duty and Assessment Qualified Social Worker.
They are looking to hold interviews on an ongoing basis, and you could possibly interview today and start a new role tomorrow. If you're someone who has just finished your contract and want to move into your next role, this is ideal, as you can start easily next week.
This is a locum contract starting for 3 months but is ongoing, so therefore, you will have flexibility in this role. You can easily move into your next role since your notice is short, or take a vacation afterwards.
You must have experience that is recent in a Duty and Assessment team. Your Responsibilities in this team includes:
- Working with children and families, communities and carers to make informed decisions
- Identification of risk, neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children.
- Assessments such as Core, Initial Assessments, Referrals and Section 47 reports
- Lead professionals in the Assessment, Planning and Review of care plans for children.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
If you feel as this is the role for you, contact me, Adeola Coker, on the number or email to get in touch and we can start from there!