Senior Practitioner - Children's Safeguarding - Staffordshire
Senior Practitioner - Children's Safeguarding Team - Staffordshire - GBP29.93 per hour
A Senior Practitioner is needed to work alongside Principal Social Workers and Consultant Social Workers in Staffordshire. The aim is to support Social Workers (new and experienced) with applied learning, as part of our Improvement Plan. This role will be within a stable authority and offers a competitive rate of pay and good staff retention.
You will work with individual staff or groups, offering reflective supervision, coaching, workshops, observed practice and learning from customer feedback framework. You will join a Practice Development Team that is passionate about improving outcomes for children, through clear expectations of good practice, high support and high challenge.
Benefits of this role:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
Duties will include:
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- Completing work to timescales
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Managing a caseload
You will need to have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full licence and use of your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.