Risk Engineer - 6 Months - Solihull - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip Energy and Utilities client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Risk Engineer to join a large project of work with an international focus to be ran from their offices in Solihull.
- To carry outrisk mitigation and cost mitigation activity
- Oversee project plans
- Take responsibility for the development of Cost Risk activity
- Setting aside financial contigencies
- Ensuring that Quality changes, Time restraints and an increase in spend can be measured in real terms for a bottom line cost to the project.
- Risk Management Experience
- Experience of working on large engineering projects of work
- Experience of adding value to critical Energy/Oil/Gas/Nuclear/Rail pieces of work
- Reporting to senior stakeholders on the cost impact to the project