Senior Tax Associate
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Associate to join a market leading manufacturing company based in North Birmingham. This is a newly created position initially working a 30 hour week for a full time salary. Further down the line when the role has developed more it will either turn into a full-time position or you will have the opportunity to recruit a member of staff.
Ideally you will;
- Be ATT qualified, working towards a further tax qualification or alternatively have a large amount of experience within tax, specifically US GAAP
- Be able to work using your own initiative, able to extract data from the group accounting system and compile in a more relevant format
- Have solid knowledge and prior experience of using Oracle as well as a good understanding of relevant Excel formulas
- Have experience of being in charge of the tax compliance laws for a number of different countries within the EU
In return you will;
- Work within an international company directly reporting into the Head of Tax who is willing to teach and train you in areas you are less competent in
- Work a 30 hour week for a full time salary with the role developing both monetary and responsibility wise
- Gain valuable experience within a wide, varied role exploring all aspects of Tax
This specific role would be suitable for an experienced Tax Executive who is looking to take their next step in within the finance team to a company that offer progression, support and incentives to reach your full potential.