RGN Registered General Nurse - Dialysis or Renal Experience x 4
ENS Recruitment are pleased to be assisting one of the UK's largest providers of Renal Dialysis care. Our client is seeking professional Dialysis trained nurses to join their fast pace Dialysis Unit based in Crawley. Working for an amazing Matron and supported by a specialist team of experienced nurses, this is a highly professional arena to grow your dialysis career.
However if you have a desire to work in Dialysis and come from an acute medical background, your application will also be considered and full training will be given:
Currently recruiting for
2 Dialysis Nurses
To be considered for this role, you will need:
Current NMC PIN
Updated and clear DBS
Relative experience in Dialysis or Renal nursing
- The post holder will be expected to liaise appropriately with all key members of the multidisciplinary team and service users related to the speciality.
- To be responsible for all aspects of patient care including the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of direct patient care with supervision from senior staff.
- To support the Charge Nurse/Senior Sister to monitor the safety and quality of care for patients.
- In the absence of the Junior Sister/Charge Nurse to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the ward.
- To manage a group of Nursing Assistants and assign delegated tasks and responsibility as appropriate.
- To ensure the compliance of mandatory training and appraisal requirements for delegated Nursing Assistants.
- To ensure a positively focused service incorporating patients' feedback to maintain and improve patient care.
- To act as an effective role model promoting excellence through practice.
To be considered for this role, please APPLY NOW or contact us for further information.