Temporary Customer Services Adminstrator
SF Group are currently looking for a candidate with extensive experience in Customer Service to join a well established brand in the South Birmingham region.
This temporary position is in place to ensure that the business's clients receive a professional response to their queries. Rate of pay is £7.50 per hour and will support within Customer Services through a busy period.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Handling enquiries via telephone, fax and email
- Quotation provision
- Order processing
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Effectively managing any customer feedback or enquiries
- Continuously building positive customer relationships and generating repeat sales
- Provide accurate and timely reports on direct customer activity
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products, including applications, features and benefits
- Maintenance of customer account details, pricing and customer contacts through internal CRM system. Support ongoing CRM development
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experienced Customer Service professional
- Experience in a business-to-business Customer Service or Sales environment
- Able to work on own initiative to progress complex orders through to completion
- History of creating and developing customer/client relationships
- Confident and professional telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate active listening
- Determined and tenacious approach with a passion for providing excellent customer care
If you have the relevant experience stated above, and you are immediately available please apply below ASAP.