Automotive Finance/Commercial Project Coordinator
Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest luxury automotive OEM's in the UK?
Our client are at the forefront of the automotive industry, specialising in luxury automotive products. We have a fantastic chance for you join our client's cutting edge team to help deliver solutions that will help advance the automotive market as we know it. This role will offer a fun, yet challenging environment working within our clients state of the art facilities.
We are in search of an Automotive Finance/Commercial Project Coordinator.
The Business and Projects Team sit within Powertrain Test Operations team, part of the Powertrain Group. The department is responsible for the provision and operation of Test Facilities and equipment required to support the build, development and sign off of the Vehicle Powertrain Components. This role will look to support the commercial planning and project financial control to enable operational readiness of new facilities that our client are investing in over the next 5 years. It will ensure key large projects are supported with financial, project and commercial control.
This role will:
- Drive project related financial control supporting Powertrain facility projects 2017-2022.
- Support the Operational Readiness Team through provision of cost management support for training and travel.
- Deliver Operational Readiness processes in order to Support transition to new facilities.
- Work with the ORAT (Operational Readiness, Activation & Transition).
- Lead to enable the ramp up of people, processes and commercial support required to resource new facilities being delivered and provide administrative support to the Senior Manager and Management Team.
- Also involves the development of a contract management capability which is now key to ensuring we obtain value for money from our extensive suppliers.
- Involve both working individually and as part of a small team.
We have identified 3 Key Skills for this role:
1) Must have the ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions.
2) Must have experience of administrative planning particularly focussed on financial and commercial control.
3) Must have experience of compiling reports/dashboards to communicate out up to date statuses
Other experience preferred to help any candidates stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Has had experience of the SAP system.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Packages
- A background in financial accounting.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.