We are please to be working with an established Car Finance Company in Stoke on Trent who are looking to expand their existing team due to continued growth.
The role of Sales Executive is on offer with a basic salary of £16,000 and OTE of £35,000. The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week working 5 days per week including some weekends.
This varied telephone based Sales Executive role is fast-paced and challenging and offers high earning potential and opportunities for progression. Speaking with Customers and Dealers from both franchised and non franchised motor dealerships you will be responsible for securing the finance dealer of pre-approved loan applicants. Guiding both the dealer and the customer through the process of completing a finance proposal. By combining outstanding communication and rapport building skills, you will be able to deliver the highest level of service. Working hard will guarantee fantastic earnings!
In the role of Internal Sales Executive, you will be a key part of the sales team. The ideal candidate will currently be working a Motor Dealership as a Business Manager or 'Top Sales Performer’ and have experience in working in a regulated environment. Candidates that have experienced success in b2b and b2c sales channels or in the financial services industry will also be considered.
The primary function of this role is to support and increase sales of motor finance products to dealerships throughout the UK. Knowledge of both Prime and Sub-prime sector would also be an advantage.
To measure your performance, you will be issued with a personal target based on income the business retained in each financial transaction along with a target for the number of deals written
- Managing a pipeline of pre-approved loan applications and completing an initial call to include a thorough fact find and finance quotation
- Building a strong relationship with customers to assist and guide them throughout the finance application process.
- Maintain regular contact with dealerships to gather information and documentation relating to vehicles.
- Ensuring all returning documentation is in line with the funders standards and requirements.
- Liaising between, the customer, dealer, funder and internal pay-outs team.
- Develop strong relationships with customer and dealers, and will be responsible for structuring and closing finance deals.
- Ensuring all SLA’s are met.