Interim Area Manager
An exceptional new opportunity with a lovely charity that specialise in care for both younger and older adults with learning disabilities and mental health issues. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Interim Area Manager (3 months) to join their established team of professionals in the Central Midlands area (Staffordshire through to Leicestershire). They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach. This is a very exciting time to join the charity!
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff in all services under your remit
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Must have experience with Supported Living/Residential/Elderly care
- Must have previous management experience
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
- Experience working with; Mental Health/Learning Disabilities/Dementia (1 or more of)
- IT literate
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to (West Midlands & Wales) or (East Midlands & East Anglia) alternatively call on
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself…
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."