E-commerce customer service adviser
We are a rapidly growing online retailer of bathroom products and now looking for a customer service adviser to join our small team.
Job Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with customer enquiries promptly and professionally by email and telephone.
- Identify customer requirements and recommends items.
- Taking sales order over the phone and by emails.
- Assist with online administration
- Creating and managing product listings on website
Manage sales order for dispatch
- Plan and arrange delivery for dispatching the orders
- Monitor the progress of customers order and resolve any delivery issues
- Arrange collection of return products
- Keep track on customer issues and resolve promptly and professionally
- Extremely organized and excellent at multitasking
- Attention to detail and work well under pressure.
- Willing to help out with all other tasks and duties
Working hours and Pay packages:
- working hrs: Monday to Friday, and 1 Saturday on a monthly basis.
8:30am till 17:30pm, including 1 hour lunch break.
- £16,500 to £20,000 depending on experiences. (This pay counts for Mon to Fri, Sat work is paid additionally.)
- Immediate start preferred.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.