Full Time post (will consider Part Time)
Salary Negotiable up to £25k max (depending on experience)
Contributory Pension + other insurances/benefits package.
Location - Birmingham (B45)
Base Group are a leading business in its field; manufacturing and distributing composite materials and producing high quality precision components from a variety of tooling boards for body tooling, patterns, testing and prototypes, predominantly for the Formula 1, Automotive and Aerospace industries.
As part of our ongoing Growth Plan, we are seeking to broaden our internal expertise through the appointment of a Marketing Executive; a newly scoped and exciting role. With huge growth potential, this will be an excellent opportunity for the right person to truly make their mark. This role will suit someone from an SME background who is truly passionate about delivering results through Marketing & Social Media.
This is an all-encompassing Marketing role including Comms, PR, Digital/Social Media, Branding. Will ideally suit someone with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role but will consider a Graduate with some hands-on experience and demonstrable results.
Your ultimate goal is to create Brand Awareness, build the image of the company and create opportunities to increase publicity, to the website (soon to be revamped) and generate activity and excitement about our company, products, achievements etc through Social Media and Media Coverage.
IN DETAIL …
Key Tasks/ Accountabilities
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives - Deliver the marketing activity within budget.
- Develop and communicate the company’s core brand identity.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development Director and external agencies, where appropriate, to effectively execute all communication and public relation activities which include marketing materials, advertising, marketing campaigns, press releases, online and social media etc.
- Updating of website content and social media campaigns to ensure message is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Build good working relationships with key industry media and manage all media relations.
- Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the company.
- Development and implementation of a Marketing Communications strategy, both on and off line
- Marketing campaign management.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results (KPIs), including website analytics.
- Management and preparation of trade shows and exhibitions.
- Production of sales support materials, such as literature, presentations, etc,
- Public Relations management, both on and off line.
- CRM Management, Salesforce experience preferable.
- Video production.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Lead generation through Marketing activity.
- Market research - analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Web site maintenance and development.
- SEO, Social Media and e-mail campaign management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or CIM qualification in Marketing.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Marketing role.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining PR and marketing strategies, with an emphasis on B2B marketing mix.
- Technical Marketing Skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and experience of digital Marketing techniques, including SEO, Social Media, web site design, marketing automation, e-mail campaigns.
Key Personal Attributes / Behavioural Competencies
- A positive and professional attitude
- Flair for creativity
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision making and accountability
- Strong-willed and independent, confident to challenge Directors / Senior Management
- Agile approach to getting things done
- 'Can do’ attitude / Provide Solutions / Problem Solving
- Persuasive and influential, but in a 'consultative’ approach style to win confidence
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in order to explain processes to a range of people and to give presentations to groups
- Hands-on approach with a flexible attitude
If you feel this role looks right for you and you want to join our team, it’s time to get your application started. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role, also detailing your salary requirements to Suzanne Woodburn, HR Consultant.
Please do find out more about us at www.base-group.co.uk
Deadline for applications: 18th September 2017
(This is likely to be a 2-Stage Interview Process with the 2nd interview including at least a Psychometric Assessment and one presentation).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE