- Burton on Trent
- £15,210 pa + Benefits
- Permanent vacancy
- Full-Time hours Monday to Friday
Laboratory technician required to join an enthusiastic team delivering energy and waste services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
Key Duties - Laboratory Technician
- Ensure the ISO17025 standard is adhered to at all times.
- Day to day time management of workload within the team.
- Ensuring the quality of the data being reported to the client.
- Health and safety within the laboratory is maintained to a high level.
Interested in a career with a leading employer with fantastic benefits and career opportunities?
Apply online today with your CV and contact details.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.