Data Entry Clerk / Administrator
Are you enthusiastic, organised and have an eye for detail? Are you looking to work in an exciting industry?
As a rapidly growing start-up, our client specialising in video gaming has big plans for 2017 and need like minded people to join their talented, committed and driven team. This is a great opportunity to work within a great team with excellent career prospects.
- Responsible for accurate ingestion and checking of allocated digital content into the business platform.
- Reviewing product data submissions and providing feedback / approval
- Quality checking and ensuring all data input is 100% accurate and complete
- Perform any required housekeeping activities on the business platform.
- Work effectively and pro-actively with colleagues - troubleshoot, communicate, raise issues, offer assistance, suggest efficiency/productivity improvements.
- Other general day to day tasks as and when required.
- Meticulous attention to detail and data entry accuracy - a competency test will be provided in this area
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable and stay calm under pressure
- Awareness/interest of the videogame industry and other software industries.
- Familiarity with downloading data from FTP sites and other cloud data storage system.