Are you considering supply teaching for this Autumn term?
Can you cover between 2 to 5 days a week?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service is looking to appoint Class Teachers to work within Walsall and Wolverhampton Catholic primary schools. This is to cover day to day or long term bookings.
We are seeking dedicated Primary teachers who have the passion to achieve great results. As a Primary Teacher, you will have the ability to contribute to the school Improvement plan, supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school in accordance the five outcomes in Every Child Matters:
We are seeking Class Teachers who can:
- Assist in whole school, year group and lesson planning which meets the needs of all pupils
- Monitor and assess pupil results and progress, ensuring appropriate records have been kept and use performance data to inform individual pupil, class and year group targets, lesson planning and the preparation differentiated work, which meets the needs and potential of all pupils
- Support the school's pastoral system, within the year group, class and with individual pupils
- Contribute to the school's performance management process, coaching and mentoring some teaching and the input of teaching assistants
- Play a full part in the life of the school community, supporting the ethos of the school, and encouraging staff, parents and pupils to do likewise. Comply with school policies and procedures in areas such as assessment, marking, behaviour management, communication with parents, teaching English as an additional language, cover, induction, planning, staff meetings and parental events
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Experience of teaching primary age pupils from Foundation stage to key stage 2
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview. Applicants must be understanding of the Catholic ethos.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.