GBP55,000 to GBP70,000
We are looking to recruit a commercially aware Financial Controller for our prestigious manufacturing client based in Shropshire. As Financial Controller you will be responsible for a small team to provide commercial support to the Managing Director and senior Management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the team to deliver budgets, forecasts, financial analysis and insight
- Provide transparent forecasts and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Provide clear, accurate reporting
- Offer guidance and support to business partners to aid their decision making
Identify areas of financial risk and highlight opportunities
- Oversee internal audits and control operations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Understanding of pricing policies with manufacturing
- Good taxation knowledge
We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who may have trained with a top 10 practice or has relevant industry experience (Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, Technology etc.). You will need to display strong commercial awareness and have previous experience of working in a fast paced environment where priorities can change regularly. Experience of working in an SME environment would be advantageous.
A competitive salary is on offer and the company offer excellent benefits including non-contributory pension, company car scheme, generous holiday entitlement and a host of additional perks.