Wedding Coordinator (Asian Wedding Specialist)
Selection Matters are delighted to be working with an award winning country house, which boasts over 60 luxury individual rooms, as well as wedding and leisure facilities.
My client are looking for a Wedding Coordinator to join their wedding and events team to provide wedding coordination with the Wedding team, maximizing weddings through proactive sales and marketing efforts. Due to the demand for Asain weddings, my client are looking for someone who has experience organising and running them.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• To liaise with departmental managers to ensure that all function briefings are administered effectively, responding in a timely and courteous manner
• To follow up enquiries by telephone and/or email chase to maximize business confirmed
• To carry out proactive sales campaigns to raise and expand awareness of clients venue within set target markets i.e Wedding fairs/show around etc.
• To manage prospecting, lead generation and conversion to increase and maximise customers, sales and revenue
• To provide the necessary coordination for couples on the day of the wedding i.e. table plans, favours etc
• Attending daily/ weekly meetings to discuss Function Briefings for all events/Weddings
• To arrange show rounds weddings (Diary management)
• To conduct telesales activities wherever required
• To ensure timely and accurate agreement of contracts through to cash collection, in accordance with policies and procedures
• To carry out any other task or tasks as deemed reasonable or necessary by your manager to ensure the smooth delivery of the Wedding operations to satisfy any reasonable guest expectation
Essentially, you coordinate all wedding enquiries - ensuring they are logged and followed up according to the sales process.
As well as a generous salary, you will work with a dedicated and talent event team and have the opportunity to progress within a fantastic organisation.
For more information, please do not hesitate to be in contact with Will at Selection Matters.
Selection Matters is an equal opportunity employer. No terminology contained within this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of an individual's age, gender, disability, race, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
Selection Matters are a Recruitment Agency in Banbury. We deal with permanent and temporary jobs in Banbury and the surrounding areas.