Oxygen Delivery Drivers / HealthcareTechnician
Healthcre Techncian / Oxygen Delivery Driver
GBP19,670 pa plus benefits - full time permanent position
Our excellent Healthcare Technicians are hardworking men and women, who are committed and accountable team players striving to deliver excellent service. They have a "can-do" attitude and will go to any lengths to ensure patients receive their oxygen; at any time of day or night and in any weather.
You will be accountable for:
- Carrying out installation, servicing and removals of oxygen concentrator machines, cylinders and liquid oxygen. equipment with some problem solving in line with our Service Level Agreements.
- In conjunction with our scheduling team you will have day to day management of work load across your area.
- Offering a professional service to patients across the region.
- Operating and maintaining safe working practices in accordance with company & statutory requirements.
- Participate in an On Call rota - On average one night per week and one weekend in four/six.
- Completion of four hour emergency calls in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Loading and unloading van with daily stock requirements.
You will demonstrate:
- a desire to work with the public, with empathy and understanding and professionalism.
- an ethical and respectful approach to diversity in both our workforce and client-base.
- excellent communication and team working skills.
- flexibility, positivity and a "can do" attitude, with an aptitude to learn new skill sets.
- good time management and a proactive approach to working.
- good planning and ability to follow process, ability to adapt to deadlines to meet Key Performance Indicators.
- good literacy skills for documenting relevant information.
You are prepared to:
- complete necessary documentation and processes to ensure activities are completed in full.
- adhere to company policies and processes at all times.
- contribute to the team performance by sharing & implementing best practise ideas.
- work with your line manager to agree personal performance targets to assist personal, team and company growth.
- track personal performance against targets and provide updates as required.
- increase customer satisfaction by providing professional, knowledgeable and high levels of quality service including internal liaison with other functions within the company.
- through self-learning and formal training, develop relevant knowledge and techniques.
What you must have:
- UK driving licence
- Enhanced DBS check - we will apply for this on your behalf but it must be clear
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours to cover occasional on call service
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, send your CV and covering letter explaining why we should meet you.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.