Stunning Cotswolds Hotel & Spa
GBP16,000 basic + excellent Spa benefits
Our Client in located in the beautiful Cotswolds has instructed Spa Elite to recruit a Spa Attendant for their impressive and luxurious Spa. This is a great opportunity to work for a high end establishment. The Spa Attendant is responsible for the daily presentation, cleanliness and tidiness of the Spa, including all storage and back of house areas assisting the Spa team in the set-up of all Spa areas.
A key aspect of this role is guest relations. The Spa Attendant assists guests who are unfamiliar to the Spa environment, where necessary, making their experience as positive as possible.
The Spa Attendant is responsible for collecting guest amenities, deliveries, linen and food and beverage for spa guests and supporting the spa team in the delivery of the sales and performance targets.
This is a full-time opportunity five over seven days which will include weekends and bank holidays. As you would expect due to the nature of the business, a high degree of flexibility is required.
- Ensure that guests are always warmly and positively welcomed and all services are offered to nurture their relaxation, comfort and enjoyment in the spa
- Ensure that the impression of the Spa created either on the telephone or in person leaves a lasting positive impression
- Ensure that all complaints are acknowledged and reported to the management team and an immediate response is provided to the guest to ensure service recoveryTreat with confidentiality any information disclosed by guests during the course of their visit to the spa according to the terms of contract
- Circulate regularly in the Spa checking and tidying all areas so that retail, guest amenities, linen and food and beverage supplies are always available and presented to the agreed standard
- Assist in orientating the guests whilst they are in the SpaEnsure co-ordination with the reception and therapy teams regarding guest information/preferences/requests and whereabouts
- Respond to a call for assistance immediately when bleeped or contacting by the Spa receptionCollect all deliveries for the Spa at appropriate times
- Alert the front desk of their whereabouts when leaving the Spa for collections
- Check all areas before going on breaks and when returning from breaks
- Keep the storage areas of the Spa in good orderAssist in the security of products, amenities, collateral, stationery and linen
- Assist in the delivery of Food and Beverage service to guests as required
- Assist with the opening/closing of the spa and set up
- Conduct light cleaning duties daily as a back-up to the contract cleaners
- Communicate in a positive and constructive manner with all working colleagues and guests ensuring a co-operative team effort in the daily operations
- Participate in daily guest communication meetings with the rest of the spa team
- Set a high personal standard of presentation according to the agreed House Spa image
- Assist in the promotion of the spa services and retail products wherever possible
What's on offer;
- GBP16,000 basic salary
- Hotel & spa benefits
- Great career opportunities
How to apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities