Business Manager - Home-based
We are pleased to be working exclusively with a fast-growing international FMCG company operating in the Health & Beauty category.
They are fast-paced, highly commercial and entrepreneurial. They are looking to empower an individual in a newly-created Business Manager position. Ideally you will have head office experience across the major discount retailers, leading Cash & Carry and Wholesale.
The role is home-based with the requirement to be in the East Midlands office on a fairly regular basis.
Reporting in to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for managing your customers personally and will develop Joint Business Plans and have P & L exposure alongside the MD. The role will have the autonomy of a Senior NAM position or above in most companies.
- Achieve sustainable new business for the account portfolio
- Develop multi-level relationships with accounts
- Present plans and strategies both internally and externally to customers such as Wilko's, B&M and clients like Unilever
- Working on JBP's for all major retail accounts
- Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated accounts
- Secure trade and distribution/promotion agreements in line with account's profile - including share of shelf/visibility at POS/distribution penetration/retail pricing/consumer and trade promotions and discounts
- An individual with passion and drive who thrives on delivering results
- Field sales experience within a structured FMCG environment
- Ideally experience of managing discount retailers, C&C, and/or wholesalers at head office level
- Ideally experience in Toiletries / Health & Beauty channel
- Numerate with excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of budget delivery and growth momentum