Marketing Communications Officer
Blue Skies have been briefed on a great contract role working for a large non-profit making business operating across the central region. Our client are recruiting a Marketing Communications Officer to cover a 12 month secondment within their team. The role will involve delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications campaigns to support new customer acquisition and brand engagement.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting in the development of the marketing plan
- Creating a range of communications for use across printed media, websites and social media
- Managing the print production process
- Engaging with a broad audience across a range of social media platforms
- Creating copy for online and offline channels
- Managing brand consistency
This role would suit a well organised and efficient Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge. You must have previous experience of working within an omni-channel marketing environment and enjoy a varied role.
This position is offered on a fixed term of 12 month's initially and can accommodate an immediate start.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in finding out more, please don't hesitate to prepare your application confirming your salary expectations and availability.
Based in Staffordshire, this role is commutable from Tamworth, Lichfield, Birmingham, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugeley, Cannock, Walsall.
Marketing Communications Officer, GBP30k- GBP35k ?????" 12 month contract ?????" Staffordshire.